Account Executive- Grocery/SaaS
May 10, 2021
Location - Remote eligible,Ithaca, NY optional,
Position - Full Time
Rosie is the most trusted, locally focused ecommerce company. We partner with leading local retailers and their wholesalers to provide customers with same-day delivery or in-store pickup options, helping shoppers discover products from local stores.
Launched in 2013, our company is built around the idea that everyone should be able to shop online from their favorite local stores. It’s an audacious, incredibly rewarding mission that our increasingly diverse team is dedicated to achieving alongside our brick and mortar retail partners and the communities they proudly serve.
In January 2021 Rosie raised $10M in Series A financing to aggressively expand this model across the United States. Rosie is growing quickly and we’re excited about the possibility of you joining our team.
The company has established an industry-wide reputation for exceptional software products that deliver measurable returns for its customers. Rosie’s service is currently operating in 45 US states, and the number of partner retail locations is expected to grow 3x over the next 12-18 months. A rich pipeline of interested retailers, wholesalers, and suppliers has been developed and is ready to be serviced.
The mission of the Account Executive is to convert the leads in this pipeline, while also finding and closing new business. The Account Executive will build relationships with VP and C-level executives at major retailers and manufacturers while demonstrating the value of Rosie and how its unique solution can meet their business needs. To be successful in this role you have to be fast-moving, hard-working, and result-oriented.
- Demonstrate and sell the value of our innovative solutions to industry decision-makers and influencers. Prospect, create, and qualify leads.
- Close new business by signing retailers and wholesalers to multi-year software agreements.
- Establish credibility and strong rapport in relationships with senior executives and project champions.
- Use Zoho to record progress with accounts, stay organized, and present to senior management.
- Partner with internal teams to ensure the delivery, revenue, and general objectives of clients are being met.
- Become a subject matter expert on all Rosie solutions and the industry space, keeping current on new ideas, developments, and trends.
- Provide ideas to help continuously improve our solutions and keep the company informed with customer feedback and data gathered in the field.
- Grow your professional skills! Every employee at Rosie is passionate about learning and growing their capabilities, and the sales team is no exception.
You Must Have:
- 5+ years relevant sales experience in working directly with customers
- Grocery Industry knowledge Required/ Book Of Business
- Experience in software, startups, or tech solutions
- Passion about sales and building a great career working to help clients succeed and grow their businesses.
- An understanding of how complex-sales cycles work - multiple decision-makers and product/service sets
- A proven ability to articulate a vision that resonates with customers
- The ability to build trusted and long-lasting relationships with customers
- The ability to work with urgency and meet deadlines
- The ability to work independently and effectively online and remotely
- We provide an incredible work environment – fun, fast-paced, and highly engaging.
- Our work environment is a clean, bright studio and workshop in the heart of the Ithaca Commons.
- We provide the software and tools for you to succeed.
- Our excellent team environment will nurture your talents.
- We provide an unlimited vacation plan- take what you need.
- We live to create moments that deliver delight.
Our Core Values
Enthusiasm Makes Ordinary People Extraordinary: We believe that a group of passionate individuals can change the world.
Team Oriented: By supporting each other’s tasks and complimenting each other’s skills, we collectively face every roadblock with an intention of powerful progress.
Intellectual Curiosity: We seek people who enjoy exploring, understanding, and solving complex problems.
Personal Responsibility: Each one of us is responsible for the culture and environment in which we work.
Nothing Is Sacred: We embrace change and welcome new ideas that challenge tradition.
Rosie is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.