August 13, 2020
Rosie works with over 150 independent and regional grocers nationwide to help them bring online shopping to their customers and communities. The account management team begins working with clients after their teams have successfully completed the onboarding process.
Your main responsibilities will be to help retailers continue to grow and cultivate their online business by strategizing their online offerings, understanding and retaining their customers, and helping them use best practices to maintain profitability. To keep in touch with retailers you will conduct scheduled check in calls, participate in retailer share groups/webinars, and on-site retailer visits.
You will also be the internal voice of our clients. You will be responsible for relaying our customers ideas and frustrations to the rest of the Rosie team. Our goal is to have our clients making data-driven decisions for their businesses. You will work closely with our data team to give feedback on our current reports, and help conceive new reports and tools for them to use. You will also provide feedback to our product team to give them detailed insight to our clients’ experiences with our products. Additionally, you will be working closely with Rosie sales team to assist retailers with expanding their online business (locations, services, etc.).
All Account Managers report directly to the Head of Account Management
- Work closely with your designated retailers to identify areas of improvement and growth for their online business;
- Schedule ongoing check in calls and help encourage your retailers to participate in Rosie-retailer engagement activities (share group calls, webinars, new feature feedback, etc.);
- Help create and communicate thought leadership content, e-commerce best practices, and new feature content to our retailer and strategic partners.
- Understand Rosie’s “client success” measurement system to identify at-risk clients, and identify a plan to improve their performance;
- Continuously update your account notes within Rosie’s CRM;
- Plan and execute successful on-site retailer visits;
- Work and build relationships with outside technology providers related to your accounts to help build their omni-channel, online business (primarily Wholesalers, Omni-channel technology partners, POS systems, and POS providers);
- Deliver a best in class experience: Retailers should be telling positive stories about Rosie to their industry peers, colleagues, friends and family;
- Understand and contribute to the Account Management team KPIs, Customer Success department strategic initiatives, and company goals;
- Coach retailers with utilizing the Account Management specific Rosie Help Center documentation;
- Help write Account Management articles for Rosie’s Help Center
Results-oriented operations leader with extensive experience in project management and operations as a project lead. Proven ability to achieve results under pressure and challenges in fast-paced startup company environment.
- Bachelor's degree or related field required;
- Minimum 1 year of client management/ client oriented job;
- Solid project management skills with demonstrated experience managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Detail oriented, independent worker, flexible and interested in growing with the company.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially MS Excel
- Proven ability to build effective relationships and influence the decision-making process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong human relations and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management, decision-making, and organization skills
- Self-starter with strong strategic thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to consistently pull a wide variety of data into a well-constructed and supportable analysis
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines required
- Our work environment is a clean, bright studio and workshop.
- We provide the software and tools for you to succeed.
- Our excellent team environment will nurture your talents.
- We value results over experience and tenure.
- We live to create moments that deliver delight.
Rosie is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.