February 01, 2021
Title: Account Manager
Location: Rosie HQ, Ithaca NY
The industry leading online grocery shopping platform for mobile and web, Rosie launched in July 2013 and today enables customers to shop online from their favorite local stores for same-day delivery or in-store pickup. Rosie partners with leading local retailers and their wholesalers to provide e-commerce, delivery opportunities, omni-channel marketing, and deep data services. IBM selected Rosie as the Top Startup in North America in its 2014 IBM Smartcamp Competition.
It’s an audacious, incredibly rewarding mission that our increasingly diverse team is dedicated to achieving.
Rosie is built around the idea that everyone should be able to shop online from their favorite local stores as easily as they would from Amazon. To that end, we empower several hundred leading retailers representing thousands of store locations across the US to sell online with delivery and pickup.
Rosie works with hundreds of independent and regional grocers nationwide to help them bring online shopping to their customers and communities. The account management team begins working with clients after their teams have successfully completed the onboarding process. Your main responsibilities will be to renew, retain, and expand existing relationships. To keep in touch with retailers you will conduct scheduled check-in calls, participate in retailer share groups/webinars, and on-site retailer visits.
You will also be the internal voice of our clients. You will be responsible for relaying our customer's ideas and frustrations to the rest of the Rosie team. You will also provide feedback to our product team to give them a detailed insight into our clients’ experiences with our products.
All Account Managers report directly to the Head of Account Management
- Work closely with your designated retailers to identify areas of improvement and growth for their online business;
- Schedule ongoing check in calls and help encourage your retailers to participate in Rosie-retailer engagement activities (share group calls, webinars, new feature feedback, etc.);
- Help create and communicate thought leadership content, e-commerce best practices, and new feature content to our retailer and strategic partners.
- Understand Rosie’s “client success” measurement system to identify at-risk clients, and identify a plan to improve their performance;
- Continuously update your account notes within Rosie’s CRM;
- Plan and execute successful on-site retailer visits;
- Work and build relationships with outside technology providers related to your accounts to help build their omni-channel, online business (primarily Wholesalers, Omni-channel technology partners, POS systems, and POS providers);
- Deliver a best in class experience: Retailers should be telling positive stories about Rosie to their industry peers, colleagues, friends and family;
- Understand and contribute to the Account Management team KPIs, Customer Success department strategic initiatives, and company goals;
- Coach retailers with utilizing the Account Management specific Rosie Help Center documentation;
- Help write Account Management articles for Rosie’s Help Center
Results-oriented operations leader with extensive experience in project management and operations as a project lead. Proven ability to achieve results under pressure and challenges in fast-paced startup company environment.
- Bachelor's degree or related field required;
- Minimum 5 years of client management/ client-oriented job
- Minimum 1 year of executive-level client management
- Solid project management skills with demonstrated experience managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Detail-oriented, independent worker, flexible and interested in growing with the company.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially MS Excel
- Proven ability to build effective relationships and influence the decision-making process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong human relations and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management, decision-making, and organization skills
- Self-starter with strong strategic thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to consistently pull a wide variety of data into a well-constructed and supportable analysis
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines required
- You can make an impact
- Our team will help you grow
- We will provide the tools for you to succeed
- We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits (health insurance, dental, 401k, unlimited vacation)
- We live to create moments that deliver delight
Our Core Values
Intellectual Curiosity: We seek people who enjoy exploring, understanding, and solving complex problems.
Nothing Is Sacred: We embrace change and welcome new ideas that challenge tradition.
Personal Responsibility: Each one of us is responsible for the culture and environment in which we work.
Enthusiasm Makes Ordinary People Extraordinary: We believe that a group of passionate individuals can change the world.
Rosie is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.