November 25, 2020
Location: HQ, Ithaca NY
Position: Full Time
Title: Assistant Bookkeeper
The industry leading online grocery shopping platform for mobile and web, Rosie launched in July 2013 and today enables customers to shop online from their favorite local stores for same-day delivery or in-store pickup. Rosie partners with leading local retailers and their wholesalers to provide e-commerce, delivery opportunities, omni-channel marketing and deep data services. IBM selected Rosie as the Top Startup in North America in its 2014 IBM Smartcamp Competition.
It’s an audacious, incredibly rewarding mission that our increasingly diverse team is dedicated to achieving.
Rosie is built around the idea that everyone should be able shop online from their favorite local stores as easy as they would from Amazon. To that end, we empower several hundred leading retailers representing thousands of store locations across the US to sell online with delivery and pickup.
1. Primary Contact for Zenefits Payroll Implementation
a. Communicates with Employees and the Zenefits Implementation Manager
b. Provides information from QBO to Zenefits Team
c. Verifies information in Zenefits
d. Coordinates Training
i. Schedules and Leads Company-wide training
ii. Creates Training Documentation
2. Accounting Tasks in QBO
a.Matching in the AMEX and bank accounts
b. Accounts Receivable - processing checks and researching anomalie
c. Accounts Payable - entering bills
d. Reconciling bank accounts and AMEX
3. Supporting the ACH processes
a. Making adjustments in Finance
b. Completing and updating JIRA tickets
c. Matching ProfitStar deposits
4. New and Expansion Contracts
a. Following the documentation from invoicing to the Onboarding JIRA Ticket
b. Ensuring payment is received and updating JIRA Tickets so Sales is notified
a. Process manual wholesaler invoicing
6. Updates Quickbooks for all Salaried Employees
a. Updating Payroll settings to associate them with the correct chart of accounts
b. Updating their deductions and salary changes
7. Vanguard - Retirement
a. Processing the Contribution file twice a month by following the documentation
8. Submit Sales Tax filings
9. Updating and creating documentation in Confluence where changes have occurred and when it does not exist
- Bachelor's degree or related field required
- Minimum 2 years of Quickbooks Online experience
- Strong knowledge of Zenefits, G-Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Learns quickly with both verbal and written communications
- Independent and Team oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines required
- Strong time management, decision-making, and organizational skills
- Project Management skills are a plus
- You can make an impact
- Our team will help you grow
- We will provide the tools for you to succeed
- We offer comprehensive salary and benefits (health insurance, dental, 401k, unlimited vacation)
- We live to create moments that deliver delight
Our Core Values
Intellectual CuriosityWe seek people who enjoy exploring, understanding and solving complex problems.
Nothing Is SacredWe embrace change and welcome new ideas that challenge tradition.
Personal ResponsibilityEach one of us is responsible for the culture and environment in which we work.
Enthusiasm Makes Ordinary People ExtraordinaryWe believe that a group of passionate individuals can change the world.
Rosie is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.