February 09, 2021
Location: Ithaca, NY preferred, remote eligible.
Position: Full Time
The industry leading online grocery shopping platform for mobile and web, Rosie launched in July 2013 and today enables customers to shop online from their favorite local stores for same-day delivery or in-store pickup. Rosie partners with leading local retailers and their wholesalers to provide e-commerce, delivery opportunities, omni-channel marketing, and deep data services. IBM selected Rosie as the Top Startup in North America in its 2014 IBM Smartcamp Competition.
It’s an audacious, incredibly rewarding mission that our increasingly diverse team is dedicated to achieving.
Rosie is built around the idea that everyone should be able to shop online from their favorite local stores as easily as they would from Amazon. To that end, we empower several hundred leading retailers representing thousands of store locations across the US to sell online with delivery and pickup.
Accounting Tasks in QBO
- Matching in the AMEX and bank accounts
- Accounts Receivable - researching anomalies
- Accounts Payable - entering bills
Managing the ACH processes
- Making adjustments in Finance
- Completing and updating JIRA tickets
- Matching ProfitStar deposits
New and Expansion Contracts
- Following the documentation from invoicing through to the Onboarding JIRA Ticket
- Ensuring payment is received and updating JIRA Tickets so Sales is notified
- Complying with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
Researching Withholding accounts and State Disability Plans as needed
- Calling the states to find out information on how to open an account
- Filling out paperwork
Vanguard - Retirement
- Processing the Contribution file twice a month by following the documentation
- Submitting Sales Tax filings
- Updating and creating documentation in Confluence where changes have occurred and when it does not exist
- Bachelor's degree Finance, Accounting or Business Administration or related field
- Minimum 4 years of Bookkeeping experience
- Minimum 2 years of Quickbooks Online and Payroll experience
- Strong knowledge of Zenefits, G-Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines required
- Strong time management, decision-making, and organizational skills
- We provide the software and tools for you to succeed.
- Our excellent team environment will nurture your talents.
- We value results over experience and tenure.
- We live to create moments that deliver delight.
Our Core Values
Enthusiasm Makes Ordinary People Extraordinary: We believe that a group of passionate individuals can change the world.
Team orientated: By supporting each other’s tasks and complimenting each other’s skills, we collectively face every roadblock with an intention of powerful progress.
Intellectual Curiosity: We seek people who enjoy exploring, understanding, and solving complex problems.
Personal Responsibility: Each one of us is responsible for the culture and environment in which we work.
Nothing Is Sacred: We embrace change and welcome new ideas that challenge tradition.
Inclusion and diversity: We employ a diverse workforce that allows us to have freedom and comfortability in our pursuit of success.
Rosie is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status