Client Onboarding Specialist
February 09, 2021
Location: Remote, Preferred in Ithaca NY
Position: Full Time
Title: Client Onboarding Specialist
The industry leading online grocery shopping platform for mobile and web, Rosie launched in July 2013 and today enables customers to shop online from their favorite local stores for same-day delivery or in-store pickup. Rosie partners with leading local retailers and their wholesalers to provide e-commerce, delivery opportunities, omni-channel marketing, and deep data services. IBM selected Rosie as the Top Startup in North America in its 2014 IBM Smartcamp Competition.
It’s an audacious, incredibly rewarding mission that our increasingly diverse team is dedicated to achieving.
Rosie is built around the idea that everyone should be able to shop online from their favorite local stores as easily as they would from Amazon. To that end, we empower several hundred leading retailers representing thousands of store locations across the US to sell online with delivery and pickup.
Rosie currently operates in over 40 states and is quickly expanding. Each new grocer with whom Rosie partners goes through an “onboarding” process to launch Online Shopping. The Rosie Onboarding Team guides Retailers through this process and is responsible for completing many of the internal operational tasks that the process requires.
As a Client Onboarding Specialist, your primary responsibility will be to lead Retailers through the onboarding process. This includes frequent planned status calls with store management teams, detailed account management, working internally with our Product and Development teams, configuring Retailer settings and much more.
- Work closely with your designated retailers to efficiently bring retailers onto the Rosie platform for selling groceries online within agreed upon timeline;
- Clearly communicate a retailer’s onboarding status externally and internally;
- Manage onboarding dependencies with Rosie’s Development Teams;
- Turn our clients into ecommerce experts capable of independently operating a successful online storefront with Rosie software;
- Be a master of Rosie’s internal toolkits, solving complex software and logistical items with a variety of proprietary software solutions;
- Work and build relationships with outside technology providers related to your accounts to help build their omni-channel, online business (primarily Wholesalers, Omni-channel technology partners, POS systems, and POS providers);
- Understand and contribute to the Onboarding Team KPIs, Customer Success department strategic initiatives, and company goals;
- Deliver a best in class experience: Retailers should be telling positive stories about Rosie to their industry peers, colleagues, friends and family to drive additional sales through references;
- Continuously update your account notes within Rosie’s CRM;
- Develop, execute, and document novel Onboarding methodologies and technology for internal and external audiences.
- Actively initiate, and contribute to, department and process improvements;
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 2 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 2 years of relevant experience;
- Associate’s Degree plus 4 years of relevant experience;
- Solid project management skills with demonstrated experience managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- Detail oriented, independent worker, flexible and interested in growing with the company;
- B2B experience;
- Software company experience a plus (but not required).
- Quickly and accurately execute complex and tasks
- Able to work independently
- Able to manage multiple deliverables and timelines simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized, project management experience preferred.
- Enjoys working in computer systems and databases
- Ability to rapidly enter information into computer databases, verify settings.
- Strong email and phone communication skills – concise, accurate, friendly
- Previous experience with JIRA, Confluence, Zoho a plus (but not required)
- Grocery experience a plus (but not required)
- We provide the software and tools for you to succeed.
- Our excellent team environment will nurture your talents.
- We value results over experience and tenure.
- We live to create moments that deliver delight.
Our Core Values
Enthusiasm Makes Ordinary People Extraordinary: We believe that a group of passionate individuals can change the world.
Team orientated: By supporting each other’s tasks and complimenting each other’s skills, we collectively face every road block with an intention of powerful progress.
Intellectual Curiosity: We seek people who enjoy exploring, understanding, and solving complex problems.
Personal Responsibility: Each one of us is responsible for the culture and environment in which we work.
Nothing Is Sacred: We embrace change and welcome new ideas that challenge tradition.
Inclusion and diversity: We employ a diverse workforce that allows us to have freedom and comfortability in our pursuit of success.
Rosie is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.