Content Marketing Associate
August 17, 2020
Location: HQ, Ithaca NY
Position: Full Time
Title: Content Marketing Associate
We are looking for a rockstar Content Marketing Associate to support our content marketing and account management teams. The dream candidate is ready to dive right in, working on a multitude of projects that include video, virtual events, email communications, PR, thought leadership/blogs, social media, and lead generation targeted towards our current and potential retailer, wholesaler, and shopper partners.
What’s in your wheelhouse? You should be a creative marketing professional who can easily craft the right words for the right audience - developing engaging content for a variety of different platforms. For this position (and our industry), it’s helpful to stay up-to-date with trends and marketing best practices so we can constantly improve on execution. The right candidate will also be curiosity-driven, and willing to take on new challenges and projects as needed.
Our goal for this role? Help us expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness through compelling content that drives action.
- Produce compelling content that helps the team’s overall content marketing output. This role works within a small group, and has the opportunity to be involved in a majority of all-content marketing projects.
- Collaborate with Rosie’s Account Management team to understand our retailer partners' challenges and how content initiatives can help them succeed (and stay with Rosie and add more stores!)
- Coordinate engaging webinars with wholesaler and industry partners to share Rosie’s vision, retailer success, and ecommerce best practices with prospects and current customers.
- Support various content marketing initiatives, from developing conference materials to sales collateral.
- Assist with team’s PR efforts: draft press releases, pitch media, coordinate interviews
- Create graphic design layouts and images for various content pieces (blog headers, social media images, etc.)
- Report to team daily on status updates, challenges, or project blockers
You're qualified if you have:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience in marketing, journalism, or relevant field
- Project or account management skills: You can juggle multiple projects and consistently prioritize them.
- Excellent communication skills. Professional when it comes to presenting, writing, and speaking on various projects.
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Experience with Mailchimp, Google Analytics, blog platforms
- Ability to record, edit, and publish videos to youtube
You're extra awesome if you have:
- Business-to-business (B2B) marketing experience
- Grocery, food service, food product, or food marketing experience
- Previous use of JIRA, Confluence, Canva, Ghost, Slack (not required)
- Graphic design experience
- 2-3 years of content marketing experience
Please submit a cover letter not exceeding seven sentences along with your resume.
Rosie is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.