CPG Brand Manager
February 10, 2021
Location - Remote eligible (Ithaca, NY a plus)
Position - Full Time
Job Title - CPG Brand Manager
The industry leading online grocery shopping platform for mobile and web, Rosie launched in July 2013 and today enables customers to shop online from their favorite local stores for same-day delivery or in-store pickup. Rosie partners with leading local retailers and their wholesalers to provide e-commerce, delivery opportunities, omni-channel marketing, and deep data services. IBM selected Rosie as the Top Startup in North America in its 2014 IBM Smartcamp Competition.
It’s an audacious, incredibly rewarding mission that our increasingly diverse team is dedicated to achieving.
Rosie is built around the idea that everyone should be able to shop online from their favorite local stores as easily as they would from Amazon. To that end, we empower several hundred leading retailers representing thousands of store locations across the US to sell online with delivery and pickup
Rosie is helping to connect Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) brands of all sizes to customers shopping online from their favorite local retailers. We’re seeking a motivated, driven individual who would like to build out and manage our dynamic portfolio of brand partners. The ideal candidate is highly organized, a self-starter, collaborative, and demonstrates a strong sense of ownership with the ability to prioritize. You will report to the CCO and be involved and engaged in reporting to executive leadership.
- Partner with brands on developing and executing ecommerce marketing budgets and plans annually across our retail partners
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with brand partners to deliver strong sales performance across the brand portfolio
- Work with internal team to maintain and optimize current product listings, ensuring accurate customer facing information and content, to ensure catalog quality and item relationships
- Prepare, analyze, and summarize sales data on shopper marketing campaigns
- Devise creative and effective sales approaches, solutions, and proposals
- Collaborate with internal team members as well as external parties in the daily maintenance of our supported brand partners
- Proactively communicate solution-based challenges and brand updates weekly
- Creating and presenting results to brands, quarterly and/or annually, via well crafted and organized presentations
The CPG Brand Manager will be responsible for managing eCommerce marketing and merchandising strategy and execution across multiple brands. Additional responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Lead sales and retention strategy with our brand partners and be accountable for revenue and margin goals, and other KPIs (ROAS)
- Develop vision and collaborate with cross functional partners within our organization to achieve buy-in and alignment on our brand partner strategy
- Create and own the execution of merchandising calendar across the portfolio of brands
- Manage assortment and coordinate with planners to ensure successful campaign execution
- Partner with C-level leadership to refine pricing strategy for brand partners, ensuring that the business goals are met
- Prioritize key initiatives by collaborating with Product and Data @ Rosie teams to identify the highest ROI initiatives
- Measure and analyze consumer adoption of site merchandising strategies and iterate to increase revenue and conversion
- Collaborate with the brand creative teams in creating content for retailer ecommerce sites that will increase conversion
You'll be a good fit if you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or similar field
- 3+ years of experience working in ecommerce in a Merchandising function for a large retailer or CPG company
- Experience managing and leading a team of ecommerce merchandisers or buyers
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project planning, tracking & organizing skills
- Ability to both work in startup like environments and within a large organization, collaborating with cross functional teams at all levels
- Ability to use strategic thinking and problem solving skills to create new strategies, build business cases, and win stakeholder buy-in
- Proficient in MS Office 365 (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and G-Suite applications (Google Docs, Spreadsheets, Presentation)
- Ability to manage several workstreams together and collaborate across the organization from Sales to Customer Success to Product and Technology.
- We provide the software and tools for you to succeed.
- Our excellent team environment will nurture your talents.
- We value results over experience and tenure.
- We live to create moments that deliver delight.
Our Core Values
Enthusiasm Makes Ordinary People Extraordinary: We believe that a group of passionate individuals can change the world.
Team orientated: By supporting each other’s tasks and complimenting each other’s skills, we collectively face every roadblock with an intention of powerful progress.
Intellectual Curiosity: We seek people who enjoy exploring, understanding, and solving complex problems.
Personal Responsibility: Each one of us is responsible for the culture and environment in which we work.
Nothing Is Sacred: We embrace change and welcome new ideas that challenge tradition.
Inclusion and diversity: We employ a diverse workforce that allows us to have freedom and comfortability in our pursuit of success.
Rosie is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.