Digital Marketing Associate
February 09, 2021
Location: HQ, Ithaca NY (Remote optional)
Position: Full Time
Title: Digital Marketing Associate
The industry leading online grocery shopping platform for mobile and web, Rosie launched in July 2013 and today enables customers to shop online from their favorite local stores for same-day delivery or in-store pickup. Rosie partners with leading local retailers and their wholesalers to provide e-commerce, delivery opportunities, omni-channel marketing, and deep data services. IBM selected Rosie as the Top Startup in North America in its 2014 IBM Smartcamp Competition.
It’s an audacious, incredibly rewarding mission that our increasingly diverse team is dedicated to achieving.
Rosie is built around the idea that everyone should be able to shop online from their favorite local stores as easily as they would from Amazon. To that end, we empower several hundred leading retailers representing thousands of store locations across the US to sell online with delivery and pickup.
We are looking for a rockstar Digital Marketing Associate to support our content marketing, sales, and account management teams. Our ideal candidate is ready to dive right in, helping us solidify our online presence and increase lead generation targeted towards our current and potential retailer, wholesaler, and shopper partners.
The Digital Marketing Associate is a self-starter who can thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. We’d like you to have B2B marketing and digital strategy experience with a successful track record of planning, executing, and monitoring complex projects. The right individual will also be curiosity-driven, and ready to take on new challenges and projects as needed.
Our goal for this role? Help us expand our company’s digital footprint and online visibility for potential sales leads and our industry stakeholders. The Digital Marketing Associate reports to the Content Marketing team.
- Collaborate with our Marketing, Sales and Account Management teams to understand their goals and how digital strategy can drive impact
- Build and execute strategy including SEM/SEO, social media, paid digital media, reporting, and insights
- Manage keyword research, CRO, and assist with content optimization produced by the content marketing team
- Identify KPIs, as well as data & analytics tools, to measure ROI & effectiveness for marketing efforts
- Report to the team daily on status updates, challenges, or project blockers
You're qualified if you have:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience in marketing
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B digital marketing and advertising
- Demonstrated expertise in e-commerce operations and digital business strategy
- Experience implementing inbound lead generation solutions
- Strong data analysis skills, and general knowledge of all forms of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, PPC, etc)
- Well-versed in the use of social media as a B2B marketing tool
- Understands website metrics and best practices
- Familiar with Google Adwords and/or Analytics, SEMrush, Clearscope
You're extra awesome if you have:
- B2B marketing experience
- Client-facing experience
- Grocery, food service, food product, or food marketing experience
- Previous use of JIRA, Confluence, Canva, Ghost, Slack
Please submit your resume and cover letter on why you’re the right candidate, not exceeding seven sentences.
- We provide the software and tools for you to succeed.
- Our excellent team environment will nurture your talents.
- We value results over experience and tenure.
- We live to create moments that deliver delight.
Our Core Values
Enthusiasm Makes Ordinary People Extraordinary: We believe that a group of passionate individuals can change the world.
Team orientated: By supporting each other’s tasks and complimenting each other’s skills, we collectively face every road block with an intention of powerful progress.
Intellectual Curiosity: We seek people who enjoy exploring, understanding, and solving complex problems.
Personal Responsibility: Each one of us is responsible for the culture and environment in which we work.
Nothing Is Sacred: We embrace change and welcome new ideas that challenge tradition.
Inclusion and diversity: We employ a diverse workforce that allows us to have freedom and comfortability in our pursuit of success.
Rosie is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.