April 08, 2021
Job Title - Marketing Intern
Location - Remote eligible
Position - Full Time (40 hours per week)
Rosie is the most trusted, locally focused ecommerce company. We partner with leading local retailers and their wholesalers to provide customers with same-day delivery or in-store pickup options, helping shoppers discover products from local stores.
Launched in 2013, our company is built around the idea that everyone should be able to shop online from their favorite local stores. It’s an audacious, incredibly rewarding mission that our increasingly diverse team is dedicated to achieving alongside our brick and mortar retail partners and the communities they proudly serve.
In January 2021 Rosie raised $10M in Series A financing to aggressively expand this model across the United States. Rosie is growing quickly and we’re excited about the possibility of you joining our team.
We want to help keep current retailers educated and excited about the Rosie platform, as well as increase brand awareness and visibility to new customers. You will help execute essential marketing functions to communicate to both of these audiences. Successful interns will have a knack for crafting audience specific messages that tell a compelling story. Experience and knowledge of digital marketing and public relations are both a plus. You will be a great fit if you can balance being an independent worker and be part of a small but dynamic team.
Marketing Intern Functions / Responsibilities
- Team player. Support marketing campaign planning and execution
- Curious individual and come to the table with multiple solutions. Research thought leadership topics and help us think creatively about how to drive messaging with our various audiences
- Strong writer. Create copy for social media posts, emails, and other marketing collateral
- Digital-savvy marketer. You have basic knowledge of how digital marketing tactics and why they’re important for top of funnel marketing
- Design-minded communicator - visuals are as important as the copy. Create designs for collateral, social media, email, and blog posts
- Fan of data and look for ways to improve output based on analytics. Measure and report the results of marketing initiatives
- Organized and efficient person. Organize and streamline marketing systems and processes
- Fit with our company culture. You like us and we like you! We're a mission driven team of people who like to work hard and enjoy learning about one another outside of our day-to-day responsibilities.
Marketing Intern Qualifications / Skills:
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles
- Understanding of public relations, digital marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Basic image and video editing, and graphic design skills
- Familiarity with major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram etc.)
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or a related field
- Proficient in the use of G Suite
- Previous experience with the use of Canva, MailChimp, Confluence, and Slack a plus
- Please attach your resume
- Please attach your cover letter which describes the below mentioned, in less than 7 sentences:
1. Why you are interested in interning with Rosie
2. Why you feel you are a good fit for this internship
Our Core Values
Enthusiasm Makes Ordinary People Extraordinary: We believe that a group of passionate individuals can change the world.
Team oriented: By supporting each other’s tasks and complimenting each other’s skills, we collectively face every road block with an intention of powerful progress.
Intellectual Curiosity: We seek people who enjoy exploring, understanding, and solving complex problems.
Personal Responsibility: Each one of us is responsible for the culture and environment in which we work.
Nothing Is Sacred: We embrace change and welcome new ideas that challenge tradition.
Inclusion and diversity: We employ a diverse workforce that allows us to have freedom and comfortability in our pursuit of success.
Rosie is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.