Product Data Specialist (Temporary)
March 16, 2020
Location: HQ, Ithaca NY
Position: Full Time (Temporary)
Title: Product Data Specialist
The industry leading online grocery shopping platform for mobile and web, Rosie launched in July 2013 and today enables customers to shop online from their favorite local stores for same-day delivery or in-store pickup. Rosie partners with leading local retailers and their wholesalers to provide e-commerce, delivery opportunities, omni-channel marketing and deep data services. IBM selected Rosie as the Top Startup in North America in its 2014 IBM Smartcamp Competition.
The role of the Product Data Specialist is to provide outstanding product data integrity to further enable the company's rapid expansion. You will be working closely with members of our Customer Success team on a daily basis. Understanding Rosie product data and how it relates to our clients, is essential in mastering this role.
- Data entry
- Customization of product data
- Editing Excel or Google Sheets
- Ability to navigate through multiple computer platforms with speed and accuracy.
- Identify key areas of improvement for software provided to our customers and clients.
- Create and document resources for our customers and internal users.
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
You're qualified if you have
- Good oral and written communication, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- ability to work well individually.
- problem solving skills and a constant strive for improvement.
- ability to use multiple platforms for internal communication.
- At least high school education, associate's degree better
- Administrative experience
You're extra awesome if you have:
- Previous use of JIRA, Confluence, Zendesk, Slack. (Not required).
Please submit a cover letter not exceeding seven sentences along with your resume.
Rosie is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.