Technical Integration Specialist
May 04, 2020
Location: HQ, Ithaca NY
Position: Full Time
Title: Technical Integration Specialist
The industry leading online grocery shopping platform for mobile and web, Rosie launched in July 2013 and today enables customers to shop online from their favorite local stores for same-day delivery or in-store pickup. Rosie partners with leading local retailers and their wholesalers to provide e-commerce, delivery opportunities, omni-channel marketing and deep data services. IBM selected Rosie as the Top Startup in North America in its 2014 IBM Smartcamp Competition.
The Technical Integration Specialist will assist the Rosie Onboarding team with client support and troubleshooting needs, as well as the overall IT needs for Rosie team members.
- Manage the integration process for new retailers and for expansion stores.
- Communicate with retailer teams including executive, technology, operations, and finance
- Communicate with Point of Sale providers, loyalty providers, wholesalers, and other third party organizations
- Apply Rosie product knowledge and independent judgement when creating effective solutions that meet the client's business needs.
- Handle client questions and issues using multiple mediums such as telephone, email, and online documentation.
- Communicate with development, product, and quality assurance staff during the escalation and resolution of issues.
- Support internal investigations on technical issues (tier 2 support)
- Retain thorough knowledge of Rosie products.
- Ensure service level standards are achieved as defined by management.
- Test functional solutions to client issues prior to implementation.
- Assist other Rosie Departments by reviewing user guides, operations, and documentation prior to formal release.
- Assist in creating training guides, procedure documents, and other resources.
- Assist in creating productivity and tracking tools as required by department manager.
- Participate in establishing and achieving individual goals.
- Remain focused, flexible, and take initiative in working towards the company goals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential function of the job.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business software application implementation, computer science, or a related field.
- 2 years of experience working on a helpdesk or technical support team.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including telephone skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to follow process
- Strong work ethic
- Strong time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team and in a matrix organization
- Intermediate knowledge network communication
- Intermediate knowledge of network administration knowledge
- Advanced product installation knowledge
- General product management skills
- General knowledge of web services and ecommerce services
- General knowledge of Rosie’s product (following training on the product, if new to the company)
- Experience JIRA, Confluence, Zendesk, Slack
- Experience communicating with C-Suite executive staff
- Grocery experience
- We provide the software and tools for you to succeed
- Our excellent team environment will nurture your talents
- We value results over experience and tenure
- We live to create moments that deliver delight
- No special physical demands
Rosie is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.