By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully.
Our Services are very diverse, so sometimes additional terms or product requirements may apply. Additional terms will be available with the relevant Services, and those additional terms become part of your agreement with us if you use those Services.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our Site, use our Site place an order, subscribe to our email updates, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, household size, or birthday. Information about your computer hardware and software and mobile device may be automatically collected by Rosie. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, device identifiers, mobile network information, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for purposes such as the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Site.
All users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime. After signing into Rosie, you will see a gear icon on the top right corner of the page. Clicking on this icon will reveal the "My Account" link, which allows you to change or update your personal information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- Conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Do we share your personal information?
Rosie does not share the personal information collected through the Site with third parties, except as described in this Policy. For example, Rosie may share personal information with the Retailers who carry out the shopping services on your behalf and with vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out their work for us, such as to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, process payments, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are authorized to use your personal information only to provide these services to you and to Rosie. In addition, Rosie may share personal information as follows:
- If you provide Rosie with a Retailer customer loyalty number, that number will be shared with that retailer when you make a purchase from them.
- When you give Rosie your consent to do so, including if Rosie notifies you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
- If required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Rosie or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Rosie; or, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Rosie, or the public.
- Rosie may also share information about you and your purchases in aggregated or anonymized form that does not directly identify you, such as providing information about your purchases to the Retailer, Wholesaler, or Supplier from whom you are purchasing groceries using a user ID number.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide may be shared with the Retailer you have selected as your current store and/or their respective Wholesaler, marketing provider, and other service providers to send you information and updates, including but not limited to occasional retailer news, discounts, savings, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, our Retailer and/or Wholesaler partners will include detailed unsubscribe/opt-out instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://rosieapp.com/terms.
This policy was last modified on 7/13/2016
Rosie Applications Inc.
102 North Tioga Street, 2nd Floor
Ithaca, NY 14850