November 15, 2017
Rosie and Retailer Owned Food Distributors & Associates (ROFDA) announced on October 7th, a new partnership to bring Rosie’s industry-leading online shopping platform to two thousand independent grocery stores across the US over the next two years. The partnership provides omnichannel online shopping programs, digital engagement best practices, and technology leadership to independent grocers. This is conducted by harnessing the aggregated cooperation of the nation’s leading wholesalers to provide Rosie to independent retailers at an affordable fee to compete effectively with Amazon, Walmart, and other national retailers.
The ROFDA / Rosie partnership offers value to grocers in three ways. The first is early adopter bulk pricing and service fee discounts. The second is via the robust Rosie eCommerce platform. The third is by maximizing on existing ROFDA technology partners.
Affordable pricing options are made available to ROFDA retailers through March 31, 2018.
These early adopter discounts include the following:
- Incremental Volume Discounts on store set-up fees. The more stores you sign, the greater the volume discount per store.
- Package Pricing Discounts on one-time store installation fees. For every 5 stores you add to the Rosie Platform you can save even more.
- Discounted Monthly Fees. For each ROFDA retailer member store added to the Rosie eCommerce platform between October 7th, 2017 and March 31st, 2018 there is a discount off the monthly fees.
The second way the ROFDA / Rosie partnership provides value is based on the features of implementing Rosie eCommerce. Rosie and ROFDA will help independent retailers:
- Offer an easy-to-use and intuitive online shopping platform available from a desktop or smartphone
- Provide retailers with delivery logistics knowledge and best practices for service pricing
- Identify the best omnichannel marketing campaigns on behalf of participating retailers
The third way the partnership provides value is the leveraging of the technology solutions of other leading ROFDA suppliers integrated into Rosie’s digital platforms, such as DUMAC/RORC, ShopToCook, and Accelitec.
“From the very beginning, our relationship with Rosie has been based on a mutual commitment to the success of our Independent Grocers. This program delivers a solid eCommerce strategy that will allow our Independent Grocers to better serve the needs of their customers today, tomorrow and well into the future.”
President and CEO at ROFDA
If you are a ROFDA member retailer and would like to immediately reap the benefits of this partnership, contact Rosie at email@example.com or 855-ROSIENOW (767-4366) today. If you are unsure, please contact your wholesaler to learn more.