Rosie Recognizes Independent Retailers In The Industry’s First Dedicated Ecommerce Awards Event: “The Rosies”
December 24, 2020
Rosie, the leading ecommerce solution for independent grocers and wholesalers, has launched The Rosie Awards (“The Rosies”), the industry’s first ever awards event made specifically to celebrate and recognize online shopping excellence.
The 2020 Rosie Awards categories and winners were as follows:
- Most Cater Orders - Weaver Street Market (NC)
- Most Out-of-the-Box Marketing Panels - Lee’s Marketplace (UT)
- Most Creative Social Media Campaigns - Geissler’s (MA and CT)
- Best Local Presence - Lake Region IGA (PA)
- Highest Year Over Year Growth (5+ stores) - Rosauers Supermarkets (ID, MT, OR, WA)
- Highest Year Over Year Growth (1-5 stores) - Libbie Market (VA)
- Highest Average Basket Size - Clark’s Market (CO and AZ)
- Lowest Out-of-Stock Rate - Maceys Providence (UT)
- Highest Number of Orders (5+ stores) - Harvest Market Champaign (IL)
- Highest Number of Orders (1-5 stores) - Stauffers of Kissel Hill (PA)
- Personal Shopper with the most Picked Orders - Yoke’s Fresh Market (WA)
“The Rosie Awards celebrates and rewards the craft, creativity, and excellence among independent grocers as they passionately pursue their ecommerce initiatives nationwide. We want all leading local retailers to have the opportunity to learn from one another so they can try new approaches and grow their online shopping program,” explained Nick Nickitas, Founder and CEO. “We’re proud to launch the industry’s first dedicated ecommerce awards program and we look forward to further expanding the ways in which we support, recognize, and celebrate independent retailers in the years to come.”
Winners participated in a virtual event on Thursday, December 17th where they shared their expertise in their respective categories with other retailers. The purpose of “The Rosies” was to recognize the incredible work of independent grocers who fulfilled these orders and fed families all over the country.
“This award means the world to me as I have dedicated the past two years of my life to forging new relationships with local purveyors. As my job was switching gears to bring in more local products, I have grown a real passion for shop local, shop small,” said Irene Cooper, Project Manager of Lake Region IGA. “This award from Rosie humbles me and also gets me excited for what the future holds! On behalf of not only myself but the entire Lake Region IGA family, I want to thank you for recognizing our hard work.”
Since the company’s inception in 2013, Rosie has built relationships with hundreds of retailers nationwide, standing by a mission of delivering smart, delightfully easy online groceries. Through strategic partnerships across the country, Rosie connects independent retailers with new customers through an agile, ecommerce platform.